On this page you will find actual use cases and practical examples. The solutions are products of Honicon’s consulting services using technologies that can also be made available to you.
What makes these use cases individual, however, is above all the demand and input of our customers.
Get an impression of what we can get out of processes and software!
- Job reference: Digital capture of an evaluation sheetIn every company, new employees always start, but unfortunately, some also leave. Various tasks, which are usually the responsibility of the HR department, are then on the agenda, such as the job reference. If you take a closer look at the activities arising from an employee leaving, you will quickly realize that various other departments […]
- Intranet created in ConfluenceThe Atlassian software Confluence is also suitable as an intranet, in addition to other application purposes; from project-accompanying document management to centralized wiki to a comprehensive collaboration platform. The use as an intranet – or more precisely intranet portal, i.e. the organizational contact point for internal information – is logical. Not least if Jira is […]
- Identity Management – Jira Service Management – 1Cleverly manage identities in the company Companies are increasingly concerned with meeting compliance and audit requirements by simple and comprehensible means. Identity management and authorization management continue to be the focus of these efforts. It is precisely here that glaring gaps are repeatedly found in security audits or in routine checks as part of ISO27001, […]
- Document management on the intranetWorking together with a customer, we developed a document management solution that can give over 15,000 employees secure access to information on internal documents. For the document management solution, we primarily chose Confluence and Insight for Jira, which are accessible only from the customer’s intranet. The Challenge: Content Delivery, Filters & Access A solution was […]
- Der SPIEGEL – Service CatalogEfficiency increase through the introduction of a service catalog In our daily business we were often confronted with recurring challenges and were looking for a solution that would help us to optimize our processes. We are confronted with the following topics every day: a request comes in via the ticket system and the responsibilities are […]